Detox Combo for Teens
What Are The Benefits of Levicute’s Detox Combo?
Would you like to treat congested, acne prone skin? Keeping the pores clear and regulating sebum (oil) production can help with less aggravated acne. Its very important to moisturise as dry skin produces more oil.
What Are The Benefits Of Using Both Detox & Hydration?
Draw out toxins with the Charcoal Mask to combat acne and lock in hydration with the Seaweed Mask. Activated charcoal to tighten pores and a clinically validated Tasmanian seaweed extract to brighten your complexion! This will mean cleaner and smoother skin.
How Long Will This Pack Last?
For an intensive treatment, apply everyday and the products will last for 2 weeks.
For a general treatment using twice a week, the products will last 6 to 7 weeks.
How Long Do I Leave It On For?
Best applied before you have a shower or bath. Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes.
What Is Included In This Pack?
- 1 x 50g Charcoal Mask
- 1x 15g Seaweed Mask
- 1 x Microfibre Headband
- 1 x Mask Brush,
What Does It Feel Like?
It is very light and silky and doesn't dry hard - a little goes a long way.
What Are The Ingredients
Its powerful antioxidant benefits are boosted with kaolin clay, b5, sweet almond oil, avocado oil and shea butter oil which will sooth and calm. It is designed, manufactured and owned in Australia. It is certified vegan, has natural ingredients, is fragrance free and does not contain added colours, parabens or propylene glycol.
1. Do not touch your skin with your fingers, use a tissue if possible.
2. Change your pillowcase every couple of days as its the bacteria which also aggravates acne - reducing this bacteria causes less breakouts.
3. Cleanse and moisturise your skin every morning (and night course course!) - toxins are drawn to the skin's surface after a night's sleep - wash them away every day for healthier skin.
4. Don't pop your pimples as the bacteria spreads, causing more breakouts.
5. Wearing the mask overnight and washing off the next morning works a treat for very aggravated acne.